SAPHIRE Promo Pack AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT OC
ASUS ROG STRIX AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT OC
SAPHIRE PROMO PACK 60 PCS
XT cruises through 1080p games
- OC Edition: Boost Clock up to 1640 MHz (OC Mode)/ up to 1620 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips two hybrid-controlled fan 2 headers for optimal system cooling.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Premium power components
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the RDNA architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The Strix is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes capable of pushing performance to the max.
*For illustration only
Outshine the competition
The Strix features Aura RGB lighting both on the shroud and backplate. Aura Sync software connects compatible products for a completely customized lightning setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options. Look out for the Aura Sync logo when you’re picking parts for your build.
Fades in & out
Flashes on & off
Fades between the colors of the rainbow
Pulses to the beat of yout music
Changes color with GPU load
Smarter fan speed
FanConnect II features two 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tweak fan speeds for your preferred balance of cooling and acoustics.
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We’ve partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you’ll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don’t be left waiting!
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn’t collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
- Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase.
- FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
|Interface||PCI Express 4.0|
|GPU Series||AMD Radeon RX 5600 Series|
|GPU||Radeon RX 5600 XT|
|Boost Clock||OC mode: 1770 MHz
Gaming mode: 1750 MHz
|Stream Processors||2304 Stream Processors|
|Effective Memory Clock||14 Gbps
* Please find the guideline for VRAM OC Tool: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042818
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Virtual Reality Ready||Yes|
|Thermal Design Power||160W|
|System Requirements||Recommended PSU: 450W|
|Recommended PSU Wattage||450W|
|Power Connector||1 x 6-Pin, 1 x 8-Pin|
|Features||OC Edition: GPU Boost Clock up to 1770 MHz (OC Mode) / up to 1750 MHz (Gaming Mode). Memory Clock up to 14 Gbps.
Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
ASUS FanConnect II equips two hybrid-controlled fan 2 headers for optimal system cooling.
|Max GPU Length||304 mm|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||11.96″ x 5.12″|
– 1 x Speedsetup Manual
– 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
– 1 x Thank You Card